Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bra's and Breakfast Recap


(Thank you to our Models, you are all Beautiful!)
 

        If you didn't get a chance to experience our 2nd Bra's and Breakfast (also known as Breakfast and Boobs) you really missed out on something special. Our Moving Comfort line can do wonders for your health.  No, really....wonders.  From a health and wellness perspective, when you look good, you feel good.  That's not just related to your weight but the confidence you feel when you put on a piece of clothing that makes you feel empowered. For women, that can be as simple as a sports bra or a pair of capri pants.  One of things I've experienced in my life as many of us have, is the fluctuation of my weight including my boobs. It can be extremely uncomfortable and discouraging when your trying to improve yourself but feel inadequate in something that you wear.  What I love is how Moving Comfort caters to all women of varying heights, weights, shapes and sizes, depending on the type of support and fit you are looking for.  That's why we designed our Fashion Show to model some of those different shapes and sizes.

      So, if your curious about my experience in Moving Comfort, I do own three of our best selling sports bra's the Fiona, Juno and the Rebound Racer. I do find myself washing and rewashing two of my favorites over and over and over.  I prefer wearing the Fiona on a daily basis as part of my everyday work attire.  Thankfully, iRun's business casual means iRun T's every day of the week and some comfy capri pants or shorts. The Rebound Racer is my all time favorite workout bra.  Supper comfortable, soft adjustable straps and never chaffes......love, love, love.  It can be a bit tricky to get in and out of, especially when your soaked in sweat but very supportive "No Bounce".  Now, while I was pregnant and breastfeeding, the Juno did extremely well for me.  This bra was made with larger boobs in mind.  With the molded cups it still gives a nice shape, and the adjustable straps allows for moms to wear it comfortably to workout or casually while still breastfeeding.  I would highly recommend this to new mommies. 

    Before I go, I just want to say thank you again to our models and to all of our vendors that participated and joined us for this event.  Promotion Physical Therapy, Origami Owl, Girls on the Run, Team in Training, Palser Chiropractic, Golds Gym and Nothing Bundt Cakes. Thank you to Deb Mock with Moving Comfort for announcing and fitting each and every one of our ladies on Saturday. 

iRunning Mama
www.iruntexas.net








No comments:

Post a Comment